Don Valley North Toyota, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an experienced Rustproof Inspector to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Treating all parts of the vehicle with the help of an exclusive rustproof product
- Ability to repair and paint defects
- Perform additional services for the purpose of a job well done, professionalism, environmental protection
- Other duties such as greeting customers, billing, inspecting vehicles, selling products and services, and performing maintenance work.
- Minimum of 1 year of automotive experience
- Valid G Driver's License
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.