Automotive Vehicle Servicer (Lexus of Richmond Hill)
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Lexus of Richmond Hill, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a Vehicle Servicer (Shop Helper) to join our successful team in the service department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Perform vehicle oil changes and lubrication service following the procedure as instructed.
- Perform minor repairs following the procedure as instructed by the shop foreman.
- Maintain an inventory of normal tools needed to perform the work for which the technician's assistant is trained for.
- Ensure that customers’ vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Perform vehicle cleanups, customer pickups, and drop-offs, vehicle deliveries, etc.
- A valid Ontario class "G" driver's license.
- Prior experience in the automotive industry is an asset.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance