Intermediate Accounting Clerk (Weins Canada Inc. - Markham)
Weins Canada’s Markham team is currently seeking an Intermediate Accounting Clerk to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plan
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Account Receivable and Accounts Payable experience.
- Process and post vehicle sales.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Prepare and remit payments for extended warranties, insurance, etc.
- Post manufacturer vehicle invoices and dealer trade invoices.
- Following up on outstanding invoices based on statements
- Assisting with other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years of dealership accounting experience is an asset
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience an asset
- Experience with general and deals accounting required.
- Computer proficiency – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time