Service Reception (Don Valley North Lexus)
Posted On: February 22, 2021
Don Valley North Lexus, a division within Weins Canada, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Service Receptionist. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success by becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Welcoming guests into the dealership with a friendly and professional demeanor. Assess their needs and answer their inquiries or guide them to the appropriate dealership staff member
- Routing customers to Sales Consultants without delay, while ensuring that all sales representatives receive a fair rotation of sales prospects and clients
- Maintain the tidiness and organization of the reception area and customer waiting area.
- Administrative duties as assigned such as monitoring inventory and ordering office supplies; filing, copying and scanning documents; receiving, sorting, and distributing mail and courier packages
- Completing reports etc. as requested by management.
- Perform other admin duties as required/requested by management.
- Being the face of our dealership to the customer, the receptionist must have a natural ability to engage positively with people in person and on the telephone, always leaving a welcoming and professional first impression of the dealership
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Reception and/or Customer Service experience is preferred
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time