Don Valley North Toyota, a division of Weins Canada is currently seeking a Licensed Technician/Mechanic to join our dynamic team.
Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Diagnose and perform comprehensive assembly, vehicle maintenance, and repairs.
- Perform visual inspection of vehicles and recommend service/repairs as required.
- Communicate vehicle repair/maintenance needs to service team.
- Road testing of vehicles.
- Licensed to work as a vehicle repair technician in Ontario (310s) and registered with the Ontario College of Trades
- Previous dealership experience as a Technician is an asset
- A valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required with a clean driving record.
- Highly skilled with technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- Previous import dealership experience would be considered an asset.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance.