Automotive Sales Consultant (Mercedes Benz-Barrie)
Mercedes Benz- Barrie, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an experienced Automotive Sales Consultant to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Conduct sales of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures concerning customer handling, closing the sale and delivery procedures.
- Ensure that all customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Prospect to increase sales volume.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in any discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous automotive sales experience, preferably in a luxury goods environment (2 years)
- Valid Ontario Class 'G' Driver's license.
- Current registration as a salesperson under the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act.
- Passionate about guest satisfaction
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.