Automotive Licensed Technician
Weins Canada is currently seeking a Licensed Technician/Mechanic to join our dynamic team. The candidate will be required to travel to our dealership located in the Markham area. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Steel-toed safety shoe allowance
- Mentorship and development
- Corporate support
- Group RRSP Programs
- Perform work as described on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with brand standards.
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunction, and recommend and/or perform appropriate repairs.
- Examine the vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to the Service Advisor or Shop Foreman.
- Notify the Service Advisor or Shop Foreman immediately if additional work is needed, or if work outlined on work order is not needed
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed.
- Road tests vehicles
- Follow warranty disposition procedures.
- Meet all requirements of the regulatory bodies when dealing with automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Service Manager or Shop Foreman.
- Licensed to work as a vehicle repair technician in Ontario (310s) and registered with the Ontario College of Trades
- Previous dealership experience as a Technician is an asset
- A valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required with a clean driving record.
- Highly skilled with technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- Experience with Toyota/Lexus brand an asset
- Able to operate manual and automatic vehicles
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance.
Type: Permeant; Full-Time