Automotive Parts Driver (Mercedes-Benz Barrie)
Mercedes-Benz Barrie, a division of Weins Canada is currently accepting applications for a Parts Driver to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Deliver and pick up all parts orders in an efficient and timely manner, and helping out in the warehouse when needed.
- Represent the company with professional and excellent customer service at all times.
- Receive and relay key information accurately on deliveries and report any unusual delays or concerns with deliveries.
- Collect payments for products, ensuring signatures are received and the proper paperwork is submitted properly in legible form.
- Transport and handle parts, including loading and unloading of products.
- Adhere to all security and safety requirements and perform inspections on company vehicles.
- Any other tasks that are required by management.
- Valid G Driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs, required numerous times a day moving products
- Positive, friendly and a team player
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.