Parts Counter Person (Don Valley North Lexus)
Don Valley North Lexus, a division of Weins Canada is seeking a highly motivated Full-Time Parts Helper to join our team. We are looking for passionate, customer-driven and career-minded individuals with attention to detail who takes pride in a job well done. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Efficiently assist customers in finding the appropriate parts for their vehicle.
- Assist internal and external guests in a timely, efficient manner, while providing exceptional service.
- Provide assistance/guidance with accessory and special order parts.
- Assist with telephone inquiries.
- Organize and fill orders out of stock.
- Organize orders for shipping or delivery purposes, or for daily pickup.
- Help to stock all new parts on shelves and maintain parts department maintaining organization at all times.
- Previous automotive parts experience is an asset.
- Parts and technical knowledge required.
- Experience with software systems including REYNOLDS & REYNOLDS
- Understanding of inventory management systems
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to sell.
- Analytical skills and ability to assess and resolve problems
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be selected.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Full-Time; Permanent