New Car Sales Manager (Markville Toyota)
Posted On: January 06, 2020
Markville Toyota is currently recruiting an experienced New Car Sales Manager to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Ensure that all customers and potential customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Plan sales and growth targets, profit levels, staffing, advertising, expenses, and inventory levels that support business growth and development.
- Maximize sales volume and profit performance of new vehicle sales
- Train salespeople and other managers to execute a market-based price sales strategy while enforcing teamwork
- Preparing management reports in a timely manner
- Ensuring all members within the organization are following policies and procedures and compliant with Health & Safety regulations
- Communicate all relevant objectives and documents to other departments to the appropriate manager through the established process.
- Oversee and maintain inventory
- Automotive Dealership Sales Manager experience. Cross-trained candidates are ideal, though we will happily train the right applicant.
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds Automotive Software
- Valid OMVIC License in good standing
- Exceptional communication and business skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA.
Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
Type: Permeant; Full-Time