Training Specialist (Weins Canada Inc.)
Posted On: January 08, 2020
Are you an ambitious human resources professional looking for the right opportunity to demonstrate your potential? Weins Canada is seeking a Training Specialist to join our growing Human Resources team. This position is primarily responsible for the support, design, development, implementation and maintenance of our new Learning Management System. In addition, the Training Specialist will also assist in the sourcing, development and administration of Weins’ internal and externally sourced training and development initiatives. Weins Canada is an automotive group proudly owning 13 dealerships across the GTA.
- Competitive pay plans along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Numerous employee perks including Group RRSP Plans, seasonal bonuses, social activities
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Take the lead in the development and maintenance of the company’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Assist with the development of training programs, which may include researching material, creative design and layout of training material
- Review and recommend external training programs
- Coordinate with external educational institutions, and training vendors
- Implement logistics, evaluate training and development programs
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Human Resources (or working towards completion) is an asset.
- Minimum one years’ experience as an LMS administrator or in a similar position
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design process
- Technical skills including understanding of directory, file structures and systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in eLearning software
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral, written and communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Detail-oriented and strong time management skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time