Appointment Coordinator (Audi Oakville)
Audi Oakville, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking an experienced Appointment Coordinator to join our successful team in the service department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Handle all incoming customer appointment inquiries efficiently and accurately.
- Directing all customer inquiries accordingly.
- Generate and maintain appointment schedules on a daily basis.
- All customer contacts are to be handled in a polite and professional manner
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- Exceptional customer service experience is an asset
- A team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent Full-Time