Receptionist (Parkway Honda)
Parkway Honda, a division within Weins Canada is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Greet and record each person entering the showroom and route them to the appropriate party.
- Welcoming guests into the dealership with a friendly and professional demeanor. Assess their needs and answer their inquiries or guide them to the appropriate dealership staff member
- Maintain the tidiness and organization of the reception area and customer waiting area.
- Administrative duties as assigned such as monitoring inventory and ordering office supplies; filing, copying and scanning documents; receiving, sorting, and distributing mail and courier packages
- Completing reports etc. as requested by management.
- Perform other admin duties as required/requested by management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with friendly and professional telephone etiquette.
- Outgoing personality and willingness to go above and beyond where required.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapt to changing situations and maintain composure at all times.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.