Automotive Detailer (Lexus of Richmond Hill)
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Lexus of Richmond Hill, a division within Weins Canada, is currently seeking a full-time Detailer to join our successful team in the pre-owned department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Ensure that all detailing and cleanup operations are performed to the highest quality standards and on a timely basis.
- Maintain the work area clean, organized, and in an orderly manner.
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display
- Perform general maintenance and other tasks as requested by management
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- A valid Ontario Class 'G' driver's license
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time